Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Update-003

Update-003


So, my first week in EVE has past. What a ride it's been.

I've been lucky enough to meet some of the people from this community while ingame.

Also that made me apply to Aideron Technologies where I fly with some good guys who can teach me a lot.

- or at least tell me what all the EVE terms mean :)


The past 24 hours have been a revelation to me. One thing is researching elements in EVE but there's so much "old crap" out there so it's really a matter of where you find the info and how new it is.

- the reason for this discovery was an outdated post that stated that mining drones was the best for a mining Venture... don't know if it's ever been that way, but I like my Hobgoblins way of dealing with belt rats.


Now I just have to wait for skills to be learned for the new ship. So in about 5 days I'll be in a more serious ship than the Venture.


I've come to the point of play where I can spot a few needs in EVE. Like shortcuts that would make more than normal sense to have but are simply not there (ie release drones from bay).

No comments:

Post a Comment