Wednesday, April 17, 2013

THANK YOU!!! (Update-006)

Update-006

THANK YOU!!!

Two simple words but it's the closest I get...

When I told the community about my situation yesterday something happened.

One single comment by a person started what was to become the single biggest experience I've ever had in my time of gaming.


A few good men blew my mind with their will to help me. Within little more than an hour I recieved their donations and went from "a few hours left on trial" to buying Plex on the market.


I don't believe in listing their names but with just a little common sence and the abillity to read it's possible to do the math.


The important thing to me is the fact that I make sure the people who helped me out know their worth in world. Having said that I'll end this update like I started it - with a greeting to those few men.


THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment